The campaign to identify the worst roads asked people to vote for the worst roads through a website — 3,199 votes were cast.
At the top of the list of worst roads is Route 360 in Harbour Breton, with Route 238 through Elliston placing second.
Route 360 through Milltown makes the list again at fourth spot this time.
The survey is part of a campaign by the CAA aimed at convincing governments to invest in road infrastructure by highlighting dangerous road conditions, said Gary Howard, CAA spokesperson.
“By doing so we can actively engage all necessary levels of government to encourage repairs and changes,” he said.
The top 10 roads in Atlantic Canada, according to the CAA survey results, are:
1. Newfoundland and Labrador 360: Harbour Breton
2. Newfoundland and Labrador 238: Elliston
3. Foxbrook Rd: Hopewell, Nova Scotia
4. Mark Rd: Eureka, Nova Scotia
5. Newfoundland and Labrador 360: Milltown
6. Marshdale Rd: Hopewell, Nova Scotia
7. Hwy 434: Conche, Newfoundland and Labrador
8. E River West Side Rd: Eureka, Nova Scotia
9. (Two roads tied for ninth spot) — Elgin Rd: Hopewell, Nova Scotia and River Rd: Eureka, Nova Scotia.
10. Newfoundland and Labrador 500: Western/Central Portion of the Trans-Labrador Highway.
More information is available on the CAA website at www.atlantic.caa.ca/worstroads